Dr. Peter Marzek MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Tavares, FL

February 6th, 2014
Dr Marzek IS THE BEST!!!
I visited 4 other doctors before having Dr Marzek touch me. Oh he is the best. I can't say enough good things about him. The other day on Facebook some lady with "HUGE" lips was topic of conversation and I posted that she WAS NOT Dr Marek's patent. lol Anyone looking for a little help I highly recommend this doctor. You won't be sorry.

May 23rd, 2013
Wonderful Bedside Manner
Dr. Marzek has a depth of understanding for a patient's true desires and helps translate them into reality. He spent a remarkable amount of time with me in learning my request(s), and came up with the best solutions possible. Dr. Marzek is skilled and caring.

September 26th, 2011
I was a bit skeptical in looking for a plastic surgeon in Lake County. After my first visit with Dr. Marzek, I felt completely comfortable with him and his office staff. From my initial consult, to my last follow-up visit after surgery; I have been very pleased. No need to go out of Lake County for excellent care. I recommend Dr. Marzek.

June 30th, 2011
Dr. Marzek has performed five surgeries on me and my wife. He is very conservative, and every procedure has produced an excellent outcome. He is extremely caring and personable. I would refer any of my family or friends to him.