A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mason, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Mason MD, MPH, and RPVI is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Peter Mason has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mason practices Cardiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.