A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mason, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Mason MD, MPH, and RPVI is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Mason practice?
- Dr. Peter Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mason practices Cardiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Cardiologists.