Surgeons, Urologist
6553 E Baywood Ave
Ste 209
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-985-8478
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  New patient, very impressed so far.  |  show details
May 27th, 2012

I just had my 2nd visit with this doc. He is very measured in his approach. My PSA's pretty high and so he's doing various things to avoid having to do a biopsy. He is as aware as I am that prostate biopsies have become more dangerous lately due to e.coli and MRSA infections from these biopsies being on the rise. He is calm, he covers all the bases, has a ready smile, and a bit of a sense of humor that put me and my wife at ease. I am VERY impressed with his desire to find alternatives to a biopsy. He seems very caring. He is polite and courteous and did NOT seem rushed. So far I am VERY happy to have found him!

|  Me  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Excellent experience, caring and good staff..He has a dry sense of humor which is very much appreciated in nervous situations as getting probed.As the snowbirds fly home, it is easier to get appointments and I am sure glad I kept this appointment..he and his staff do an outstanding job.

|  BAD EXPERIENCE  |  show details
by KEN on Feb 2nd, 2010

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS OFFICE, DOCTOR NOT AVAILABLE AND HE LEAVES UNQUALIFIED ASSISTANTS TO TAKE HIS APPTS, GO ELSEWHERE!!! VERY UPSETTING!!