A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mattina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mattina, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattina graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Mattina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Mem Hosp, Bradenton, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Justin Mattina MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Mattina practice?
- Dr. Peter Mattina has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mattina practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Dermatologists.