A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mauch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mauch, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauch graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mauch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mauch MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Mauch practice?
- Dr. Peter Mauch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mauch practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.