A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mauch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mauch, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauch graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mauch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mauch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans