A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mavrelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mavrelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mavrelis
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Mavrelis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mavrelis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavrelis graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mavrelis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Mavrelis MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Mavrelis practice?
- Dr. Peter Mavrelis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mavrelis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Valparaiso, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Portage, IN.
See Valparaiso Internists and Valparaiso Gastroenterologists.