Dr. Peter Mcallister MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Stamford, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2017
Best doctor experience ever! If you have headaches or any neurological issue, look no further and call Dr. Peter McAllister. He's super intelligent and explains things in a way that's understandable. He's compassionate, really cares and his whole staff at NEe England Institute for Neurology and Headache is wonderful too.

October 5th, 2015
Is the best neurologist that we have ever been to. I recommend him highly and have sent many people to him. I believe that he is the best girl just in Fairfield County.

June 30th, 2015
Dr. McAllister is one of the nicest, best doctors I have ever seen. I have been going to him for years. He truly cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone.

January 13th, 2015
He is the most understanding, helpful doctor I have ever met ..the best

January 11th, 2015
Highly recommend this MD
Excellent service - completely warm and inviting atmosphere, clean, professional and I left understanding my condition and feeling hopeful. Completely different than any other medical doctor experience I have ever had in my 44 years - 12 of which I have had a neurological condition. Highly recommend!

May 8th, 2014
A Happy mom
Had to share what my 12 year old son said today after his visit to see Dr. McAllister: Just had to share what Ben said to me on the way home after the visit today. "WOW. JUST WOW! That place is awesome. Did you see they have a spa room. A acupuncture room. A food room. It was so nice in there. The people were so funny. You know, I think I might study Neurology just so I could work there some day!!!" Thanks Dr M & Caryn for a great experience for him. Wish all doctor visits were that positive.

May 8th, 2014
The Best and Most Trusted Doctor I know.
My experience with Dr. McAlister has been a bonding for over ten years he has been the most considerate and has gone above with helping me not only with my treatments he has called me to help me even when away from his office I truly cannot describe his kindness and genuine compassion. I highly recommend him he is a 10+

April 21st, 2014
Life Changing!
This Doctor changed my life. He was the first neurologist out of 4 and in a period of 9 years to not only figure out what was going on, but to put me at ease and suggest a treatment that reduced my chronic migraines by 75%! He is also very kind and truly interested in his patients as individuals.

April 18th, 2014
Wow!
First of all the Stamford office is beautiful. Reminds me of a trendy Manhattan hotel lobby! When I got there I was immediately greeted and offered coffee and water. The woman at the front desk was sooo friendly I felt very much at ease. Then I had my appointment with Dr. McAllister. He's smart, and caring but mainly just really ... nice. It felt easy talking to him about complicated, difficult stuff, and his ideas and plan were different than any doctor I've ever been to. I just saw him a few days ago but already I feel on now on the right path. Very happy I went!

March 10th, 2014
Life changer
After seeking help with chronic migraines, I ended up on a 13 year journey with Dr. McAllister, who guided me through dealing with and treating multiple neurological issues. Eventually, Dr. McAllister was instrumental in diagnosing my incredibly rare autoimmune condition. Not only was his medical expertise incredible, the human support I rcvd gave me the strength to handle all that I went through. I am forever grateful to have stumbled upon not only one of the best doctors, but the finest human beings I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

March 9th, 2014
migrains and muscle spasm
I have been with Dr.Mcallister for for decades,,,he was the only doctor who was able to keep my migrain and muscle pain at bay..I cannot speak more highly of this doctor,who takes the time to listen and REALLY CARE,about what is going on with my pain.He is an amazing doctor who really cares for his patients. he is one of a handful of doctors left in this modern day of living that CARES.for that I thank you you Dr.Mcallister

March 4th, 2014
Exceptional
A exceptional skilled and caring doctor.