Learn more about Dr. Peter McGanity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter McGanity is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter McGanity, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGanity graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McGanity has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGanity accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter L. McGanity practice?
Dr. Peter McGanity practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.