A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter McGanity:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter McGanity is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter McGanity, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGanity graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McGanity has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter L McGanity MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter L. McGanity practice?
- Dr. Peter McGanity has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter McGanity practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.