A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGrath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Deering Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGrath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter C. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Peter McGrath practices Psychiatry near South Miami, FL.