Dr. Peter Mcilveen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mcilveen?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mcilveen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Dr. McIlveen is very caring and attentive

I love Total Woman Care! Great practice, everyone is so nice. Dr. McIlveen did my surgery a few months ago and he was amazing, very caring and attentive. I would never go to anyone else.

November 23rd, 2016

Great Doctor

The though part of writing this review is that Dr. McIlveen desearves way more than 5 stars for bedside manner. I met Dr. McIlveen in the ER when I was pregnant and having a problem. He answered all my questions, was very thorough and very kind. I transferred my care to him and I will never go anywhere else. Last month he delivered my precious daughter. My care and delivery were great under thanks to Dr. McIlveen. God bless you and your staff, you are all like family to me now.

October 23rd, 2016

Awesome Doctor

Dr. McIlveen has delivered all 4 of my babies. He really cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer all your questions and addresses your concerns, you are NEVER rushed out the door. Congratulations on your 5 year compassionate doctor award, no doctor desearves this more. I love this man. The staff is awesome too.

June 12th, 2016

Helped me more than any other doctor has, wouldn't go anywhere else

June 11th, 2016

Elkin is so lucky to have Dr. McIlveen

I have been seing Dr. McIlveen for 10 years. He delivered both of my children. He is wonderful, always listens to me and really cares about all his patients. I now also see him at North Carolina Weight & Wellness and he has helped me lose 65 pounds in the last 4 months, I feel great and I can't believe I have finally lost weight. He is the only physician around that knows alot about integrative medicine and has helped me become alot healthier. Elkin is very lucky to have Dr. McIlveen

May 14th, 2016

Dr. McIlveen is a fantastic doctor

Dr. McIlveen is a fantastic doctor. When I went home after having my third baby I was feeling overwhelmed. Dr. McIlveen called me at home a few days later just to see how I was doing. I don't know any other doctors that would do this. His calming voice and stories about his own 3 kids made me feel so much better. I couldn't of asked for better care throughout my pregnancy by Dr. McIlveen or his nurse Andrea. Joan was great too always working me in when I needed to be seen. I would never go anywhere else.

March 8th, 2016

Best doctor!

March 4th, 2016

Dr. McIlveen just delivered my second baby. He was so wonderful during both of my labors. Jennifer who does the ultrasounds is the sweetest person and gave us so many amazing 4D pictures. I love all the girls in the office so calming when you are nervous. Love these guys

February 26th, 2016

I've had 2 monlisa treatments so far with one to go. After the first treatment which was really easy and didn't hurt at all I noticed a lot of improvement, but after the second treatment I can't believe it but i can have sex with no pain. My husband is trilled. I would recommend this procedure to anyone having problems. Dr. McIlveen is great. He is the nicest Doctor I've ever seen. I love Andrea and the other girls in the office I would never go anywhere else

November 1st, 2015

Dr. McIlveen delivered my 2 children and now I see him for as much of my care as possible. He is the nicest, most caring doctor you could ever see. I recently had a problem my family doctor ignored and when I saw Dr. McIlveen and told him about it he made some calls and got me in with the right specialists which has taken care of the issue. Love the staff too. I would never go to any other practice.

May 9th, 2015

Best Office

Dr. McIlveen delivered both my children and even though I now live more than hour away I still come back to this office. I would never go anywhere else.

April 10th, 2015

The best doctor

I have been a patient of Total Woman Care for more than 5 years. I love Dr. McIlveen and now he has Dr. Moon who is also wonderful. If you are looking for a doctor who REALLY CARES about his patients and takes the time to answer all your questions you will love this man. I'll never forget that he called me on a Saturday to give me test results because he knew I would worry all weekend. Wish there were more doctors like him.