A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter McKenna, PLASTIC SURGEON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter McKenna, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James McKenna MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Peter McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter McKenna practices Plastic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Plastic Surgeons.