Dr. Peter Mckernan Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mckernan?

Excellent

Posted on May 12th, 2016

If only all Dr.s were this good and courteous and respected paitents time the world would be much better. I have been coming here for about 3 years. He NEVER double books so you are usually seen with in minutes of your appointment time. I dread going to other Dr's for something because I know it usually an all day affair anymore.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Rip-off. Will try to get you in multiple times for no good reason to charge the visit fees. My first visit, I went for ringing in years. I was hoping to know why. But he just gave some drops to put in my ears and told me to come back 2 weeks later for audiogram as the person who does audiogram was gone for the day...at 1.30 pm. Ok understandable. Second visit, I was 20 mins late for 9.30 appt. The girl said can't do audiogram as I am late, but insisted to see the doctor. I was thinking, I am there to do audiogram first, whats the use of seeing Dr "again" without audiogram. So I said no and re-scheduled visit to do both at same time ...which is a norm everywhere. So, 3rd visit same day. 2.30 pm. On time, went in for audiogram and the lady told me we can only do audiogram but you can't see Dr. today, you have to come see him next time for results. The reason was that he was busy, but i only saw only 1 patient in office. But nobody called me to inform this in advance or I cud have rescheduled it. It doesn't make sense to do audiogram one day and then see doctor some another day to go over results..for another visit charge off course. I told the lady at the front.. I am here, audiogram is done and I can wait to see Dr. She said can't do it. I reluctantly scheduled 4th visit but cancelled it later because I decided... next visit I am taking my business somewhere else to someone who is honest and respectful towards the patients, especially their time.

Left with Tinnitus

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Mckernan used a procedure to clean my ears of built up wax. The instrument used had a high frequency whirling sound to extract the ear wax. After 2 of these procedures I now have Tinnitus in my right ear that I never had before the office visit. It's been a year since my last visit. I will never go back to this Dr and put the Tinnitus blame on his procedure. He says the Tinnitus is a cause of aging that I have to live with and would not talk about it.

The Best ENT in TAMPA

Posted on August 4th, 2010

In my 20 years of ear issues, I have been to several (>3) ENTs in Tampa (and most I went to for multiple visits). Dr. McKernan told me things about my ears and sinuses that no other doctor had taken the time to explain to me. He spent more time with me, and communicated my conditions more clearly than any other ENT I have worked with. I would strongly recommend Dr. McKernan.

EXCELLENT

Posted on December 16th, 2009

Dr McKernan is very attentive and very assertive.

Posted on May 11th, 2009