A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter McSweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter McSweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McSweeney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McSweeney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Cord Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization
- Hodgkin Disease
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. McSweeney graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McSweeney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony McSweeney MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. McSweeney practice?
- Dr. Peter McSweeney has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter McSweeney practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Greenwood Village, CO.
See Fort Collins Hematologists and Fort Collins Oncologists.