Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Meaney
Dr. Peter Meaney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Meaney is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Meaney has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Peter Meaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Danielle Becker
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Paul Atkins
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi46
Dr. Dennis Sprecher
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi35