A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Menkhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Menkhaus, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menkhaus graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Menkhaus has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Menkhaus MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Menkhaus practice?
- Dr. Peter Menkhaus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Menkhaus practices Anesthesiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Anesthesiologists.