Learn more about Dr. Peter Mercurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mercurio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mercurio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mercurio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mercurio MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Mercurio practice?
- Dr. Peter Mercurio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mercurio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Cardiologists.