A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mercurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mercurio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mercurio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mercurio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercurio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Mercurio practice?
Dr. Peter Mercurio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Katonah, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Cardiologists.