A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mercurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mercurio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercurio
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mercurio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mercurio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mercurio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Mercurio MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Mercurio practice?
- Dr. Peter Mercurio has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mercurio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Cardiologists.