Dr. Peter Mercurio MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mercurio is Excellent. Dr. Mercurio has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mercurio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, and Stress Echocardiography.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Nyu Hospitals Center Tisch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercurio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mercurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Mercurio practice?
Dr. Peter Mercurio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists and Yorktown Heights Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Mercurio, Dr. Pete Mercurio, Dr. Pierre Mercurio