Dr. Peter Merkle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 22nd, 2016
Miracle in the making. .
Dr Merkle I was able to fix the unfixable on me. He rebuild my pelvis May 4th 2015 with three screws involved.. and now May 30th he repaired my tibia and fibula which were broken in two places with a rod and 13 screws.. it's been 22 days and I'm already walking with a walker.. which I never imagined would have been so quickly..

July 25th, 2015
Best in town
I would never use another orthopedic Dr

December 24th, 2014
Do NOT use him, unless you want permanent damage.
His staff sucks, he is rude, he will physically attack you if you go against what he says. If he doesn't like you because you call out his staff when they do something wrong, he will make you wait for 1 hour and 1/2, they will talk poorly of you behind the counter with other patients. He messed up the surgery of my friend and forced her to get another surgery, then attacked her because her staff didn't do their job correctly. Told her to apply pressure and then pretended like he never said it later as he physically pushed her (while she was using a walker), out of his office. he and his staff refused to give medical records. I WOULDN'T USE HIM IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION.

April 2nd, 2014
As good as it gets. A both healer with a sympathetic manner.

March 27th, 2013
Great office staff ! Nice DR. with Great pt care.

March 2nd, 2012
$2553.00 to put my finger back in joint
He should be arrested for robbery. It took him an all 3 minutes to fix my finger.I can get divorced cheaper than that

May 10th, 2011
Great Doctor, Great Insights, Nice Man
Dr. Merkle is possibly the most intelligent Doctor I have ever seen. He has compassion and is a man of his word. He helped me and worked with my wife, giving her a proper diagnosis after over twenty years and too many doctors to count that never got it right. Highly recommended.

May 29th, 2010
I have never seen a more inconsiderate doctor in my life. the entire time he spent with me he was on the cell phone discussing hotel reservations and his plans for the weekend.he also commented about the "piece of work" patient in the other room. I thought doctors did not discuss other patients with people. when he finally looked at my e-xray"still on the cell phone" he said this is very bad ,but i can fix it ,and you will be without pain. i was thrilled..until he said OH but not with your insurrance.. how dare a doctor say i could be fixed ,but not with my insurrance. he should not have said anything at all, that was like putting a piece of candy in front oh a child.I left with no answer,no solution nothing.I will be reporting him to the AMA assc.his bedside manners where that of a poorly trained monkey. I hope he enjoyed his vacation plans he made on my time... what goes around comes around. he needs a good lesson in compassion.

March 21st, 2010
BECAREFUL
His personality leaves a lot poor and frustrating experience I believe he is an ambulance chaser and his experience taking of my elderly mother to a legal action after all the records are reviewed. He is totally inaccessible to his patient's families and especially the one's out of town.

February 10th, 2010
Dr. Merkle is the Best Doctor in the world
Dr. Merkle and his lovely & extremelyfriendly, caring staff has been a wonderful experience. My neck was injured in a car accident and becauseof Dr. Merkle's operation procedure I can enjoy a painless lifestyle again.I cannot Thank Dr. Merkle & his staffenough.

June 5th, 2009