A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Metropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Metropoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Metropoulos, DO, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Metropoulos graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Metropoulos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Metropoulos DO and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Metropoulos practice?
- Dr. Peter Metropoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Metropoulos practices Occupational Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Warren Preventive Medicine Specialists.