A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Michalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Michalos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalos
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Michalos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Michalos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Michalos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michalos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Michalos practice?
- Dr. Peter Michalos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Michalos practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.