A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Michalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Michalos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalos
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Michalos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Michalos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalos graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Michalos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michalos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Michalos practice?
- Dr. Peter Michalos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Michalos practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.