Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Mihalakakos
Dr. Peter Mihalakakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Joliet, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mihalakakos is affiliated with Presence St Joseph Medical Center, Provena St Marys Hospital and Provena St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Mihalakakos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Mihalakakos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...