Dr. Peter Mikhail DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Los Angeles, CA

no change

November 7th, 2015
Misdiagnosis
Dr. Mikhail misdiagnosised my illness. I had pneumonia but he diagnosed me as urine infection. He prescribed the type of antibiotic was for urine infection... Anyhow, the medical bill was over $270 that I have to pay him!!! Where can I find justice?

July 16th, 2015
Dr Mikhail
I've been with Dr Mikhail for years,My son passed away 3 years ago and Dr Mikhail was there for me he is compassionate, humble and the best doctor I have ever had I don't know what I would do without Dr Mikhail I've been very blessed such a great doctor

November 16th, 2012
hard to find a experienced doctor who cares a lot of his patients
I have been with Dr. Mikhail for years. He is the best. By talking to you, he knows exactly what is wrong with you and gave you the best solutions for your medical problems, which are not simply giving you medications. The staffs in the office are always so helpful and friendly. They did so many last minute emergency appointment for me. They follow through with all the referrals in very fast speed. It is hard to find such caring doctor. You will be so glad if you choose him as your family doctor. He will make you feel that he and his staff are part of your family.

November 4th, 2011
Best Dr. in LA
I am a victim of a gunshot wound from years ago and continue to have complications from it. Dr. Mikhael has treated my wife and I for two years and is the most personable, knowledgale, respectful doctor I have ever met. His accuracy in diagnosis, treatment and counseling as well as taking time to help you in incredible. Makes you want to say to some other doctors "Get over yourself" take a lesson from Dr. Mikhail.

September 22nd, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!

September 2nd, 2011
A Caring Doctor
I really appreciate Dr. Mikhail. He is knowledgeable, personable, caring and compassionate. My husband and I have both seen him for different issues and are very pleased at how we were treated and the accuracy of his diagnosis. This is the way a doctor is supposed to be. He reminds me of my family doctor when I was a child- in the days when they still made house calls.

February 9th, 2011
Doctors should be more like Dr. Mikhail
Dr. Mikhail is an amazing person. He is intelligent, humble and spends time with his patients. I highly recommend him.

August 7th, 2009
Very educated has information to most all my questions otherwise he does his research and contacts me within a timely manner. I think Dr. Mikhail is exceptional.