A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Milburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Milburn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Cosmetic Dermatology, Psoriasis, and Skin Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milburn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milburn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Milburn practice?
Dr. Peter Milburn practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.