Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Millheiser
Dr. Peter Millheiser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palmetto Bay, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Millheiser is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Homestead Hospital and Jackson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Millheiser has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Peter Millheiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palmetto Bay, FL.
Dr. Raul Gosthe
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Residency
Miami, FL 0.17 mi7
Dr. Elliot Lang
Miami, FL 0.74 mi42
Dr. Joseph Zagorski
Legal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Miami, FL 1.51 mi39