Dr. Peter Millheiser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

January 27th, 2016
He took the time I needed even though there was a full house waiting. Very smart.

May 21st, 2014
Wish younger doctors were as thorough and nice!
Dr. Millheiser is NOT RETIRED, thank goodness. I not only would choose this doctor again, I would refer him to others. As usual in Miami FL, it was a wait to be seen (bring something to keep you busy instead of growling) but staff was nice. Dr. Millheiser is very knowledgeable, experienced and easy to talk to.. He gave me a thorough examination of all areas affected (not often done by others doctors). Staff were all very nice and helpful. X-rays were taken of all areas. After his review of x-rays, we spoke and now I am being sent for spine MRI. I will ultimately be sent for physical therapy to make me more easily mobile and with less pain. Looking forward to it so I can get better. He is a real gentleman physician.

June 1st, 2011
Spent forever in the waiting room, then spent forever in a backless gown in a freezing room, saw Dr. Millheiser like a superhero, in and out like a blur. He did diagnose the problem and the surgery was successful, but I felt like just one cow in the herd while in his office. Then the bill came--I hope it doesn't put my insurance company out of business.