Dr. Peter Minkoff MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Escondido, CA

January 5th, 2017
Very competent and listens well.
Office busy, waiting time longer than I would like, but it is worth it.

January 12th, 2016
Highly recommended!!
I have been seeing Dr Minkoff for 30 years. My childen have seen him all their lives. My new husband, who recently had a stroke has also been seeing Dr. Minkoff for the past 5 years. I have never had a better doctor. Each time I go to his office, I tell him I'm praying that he's not planning to retire soon, because I don't know how I would find a better doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Minkoff!!! P.S. He was written up and one of the top diagnosticians in the U.S.

May 22nd, 2013
pj
Dr. Minkoff is a compassionate, not rushed, and well informed doctor. Unfortunately you must pass through his curt, unfriendly and ineffecient nurse to see him. On my first visit, I thought she was just having a bad day, we all do, On my second visit, I realizes this was her personality. I have asked my friends who suggested Dr. Minkhoff about thier experiences, and there response was "oh yea, that is a problem". Well after an arguement about a lost medical test, I am done. Good luck to you if you choose to invest your health to this doctor, like I said, he is great , but all of your issues will be dealt with through his nurse first.

July 29th, 2012
Great doctor. Very caring.

July 15th, 2012
If you care about your health and that of your family DO NOT GO TO DR. MINKOFF
My family member DIED due to the failure of Dr. Minkoff to properly treat him. His staff made mistakes, Dr. Minkoff made mistakes, and my family member is dead. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN.

May 31st, 2009
Anonymous
I have never had a better doctor. The staff has always been friendly to me. His nurse can be abrupt and seems to be in a hurry most of the time, but I like her anyway. Dr. Minkoff is very caring and always spends a lot of time with me.

July 28th, 2008
My doctor for twenty years
Dr. Minkoff has been my family clinician since I was young. From childhood, to adolescence to adulthood he has been able to diagnose and treat every possible ailment, an in the one instance he could not, he properly referred me so that I could recieve prompt and accurate medical care.