Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  pj  |  show details
by Paty on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Minkoff is a compassionate, not rushed, and well informed doctor. Unfortunately you must pass through his curt, unfriendly and ineffecient nurse to see him. On my first visit, I thought she was just having a bad day, we all do, On my second visit, I realizes this was her personality. I have asked my friends who suggested Dr. Minkhoff about thier experiences, and there response was "oh yea, that is a problem". Well after an arguement about a lost medical test, I am done. Good luck to you if you choose to invest your health to this doctor, like I said, he is great , but all of your issues will be dealt with through his nurse first.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Great doctor. Very caring.

|  If you care about your health and that of your family DO NOT GO TO DR. MINKOFF  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

My family member DIED due to the failure of Dr. Minkoff to properly treat him. His staff made mistakes, Dr. Minkoff made mistakes, and my family member is dead. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN.

|  Anonymous  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 31st, 2009

I have never had a better doctor. The staff has always been friendly to me. His nurse can be abrupt and seems to be in a hurry most of the time, but I like her anyway. Dr. Minkoff is very caring and always spends a lot of time with me.

|  My doctor for twenty years  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2008

Dr. Minkoff has been my family clinician since I was young. From childhood, to adolescence to adulthood he has been able to diagnose and treat every possible ailment, an in the one instance he could not, he properly referred me so that I could recieve prompt and accurate medical care.

|  Office staff ....Horrendous !  |  show details
May 28th, 2008

The Dr is great but I am beginning ot feel like a number instead of a patient ...sad .. =( I am a patient that has seen him for years and since day one the office staff has been horrible . I have almost left because of them several times . They are so rude ! Dr M has had some very nice medical assistants with the exception of his current one .She makes you feel rushed ...she is very ABRUPT and often downright bitchy! If it weren't for Dr M ..I'd have left years ago ....unfortunately , I am starting to feel like I am in a clinic ..where the the service is bad, the staff unfriendly, and the Dr too busy to give a hoot . :(