A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Misurec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Misurec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Misurec, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Misurec graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Misurec has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Misurec MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Misurec practice?
- Dr. Peter Misurec has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Misurec practices Urology near Berwyn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Berwyn Urologists.