A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Misurec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Misurec is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misurec
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Misurec Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Misurec, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Misurec graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Misurec has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Misurec MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Misurec practice?
- Dr. Peter Misurec has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Misurec practices Urology near Berwyn, IL.
See Berwyn Urologists.