A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mjos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mjos is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mjos
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mjos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mjos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mjos graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Mjos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter O Mjos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Mjos practice?
- Dr. Peter Mjos has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mjos practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.