A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mjos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mjos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mjos graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Mjos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Oliver Mjos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Mjos practice?
- Dr. Peter Mjos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mjos practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.