A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mogayzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogayzel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mogayzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mogayzel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogayzel graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mogayzel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Mogayzel MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Mogayzel practice?
- Dr. Peter Mogayzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mogayzel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.