A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mogayzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mogayzel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mogayzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mogayzel, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mogayzel graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mogayzel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Mogayzel MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Mogayzel practice?
- Dr. Peter Mogayzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mogayzel practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Pulmonology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners, and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.