Dr. Peter Mohrer Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Peter Mohrer?

Smells like a litter box in there

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

First visit I was not impressed at all. He was rude raised his voice at me and told me to go back to my country. This is coming from a So called Dr with horrible manners and a waiting room with a really bad Oder, maybe the dog farted who knows!

Never again

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Poor manners insulting and very rude never again!!!

Excellent

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I have been a patient of. Dr Mohrer for about 2 years and he has been nothing but helpful. He is very kind yet professional and has helped he immensely.

Great Dr.

Posted on January 5th, 2017

I found Dr. Mohrer after not being treated by a Physiatrist for over a year and was very over due. He was able to get me in to the office quickly after my initial call. Dr. Mohrer has been very professional throughout our relationship. We have had to try numerous medications before finding the right combination for me and my body. Each time I had concerns about side effects, he took my concerns under consideration and either adjusted the dose or tapered me off of the medication all together. He has been very nice and understanding even when I decided to be my own Dr. and take control of my plan in between visits. I am now in a good place and we both acknowledged and celebrated that we finally made it! I have not seen any of the negative, unprofessional acts from Dr. Mohrer that have been stated in these comments. I have stopped my meds on my own, gained weight from them, not filled them because of high copays. Sometimes I decide I'm the Doctor in control of my care. He never once was unprofessional or negative towards me. If you need a good, caring Psychiatrist that actually takes the time to listen and prescribe medicines to help you, call his office and request an appointment. Sometimes it takes awhile to get where you need to go but if you work together the end result is worth it!

Dr Peter M is a very good listener

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I have been going to Dr M at least five years and glad to see him. I got out of some personal issues thanks to Dr M and I'm totally healed out. As far as the people making the negative reviews need to know that depending on your situations some people have to be on medications and it does take little time to get it adjusted slowly to the correct leval and need sometimes several combinations or different kinds but he is not a med pusher or has never said anything insulting to me. Dr M got me out of a big horrible personal situation that I had and I was lost. I'm at the correct medication and now back to the person I was thanks to Dr M . I still see him just for follow ups every four to five months. For the people who have these beliefs about vitamins and natural supplements should know they do not always work and sometimes need to see a real phycirast And need different kinds of medications to be a normal Person. I give the staff all stars including his cute dog too. Also when I call to reschedule an appointment cause something's come up there's never an issue as long as you don't show up and not call and that's understandable.

Horrible manners not professional stay away

Posted on October 14th, 2016

His manners are really awful and when I'm in there for the fifteen minute appointment I can feel his negative energy. He wanted to change a few of my meds and when I asked him if they have any side effects or interactions with what I'm taking he gave me this wears stare and got real cocky and said aggressively do you think I would prescribe it if I knew that it would and got so offended that he spent the whole session telling me all his education not to mention the dog pooped in the waiting area with the runs and it was still there and smelled gross! Maybe the comment below of Dr peter M passing wind was the dog. All I know is I'm not happy going there and I was shocked when I read the negative reviews. Maybe he is overwhelmed? I also start to think the posative reviews sound like a cover up.

I don't like the way he talked down to me

Posted on October 4th, 2016

I don't like the way that he talks to me , I am going through a really tough time with major stress disorder and it effects my school work. I'm having to take different kinds of medications to see what works best . But when I tell him how they make me feel he tells me that I say that about everyone of them . Dr M assumes that I do not want to take any of them. NOT TRUE!!! I tell him that I can't seem to concentrate in class and how my appetite is gone and I have severe headaches. He looked at me and said oh please come on stop Blaming everything all your issues on medications. When I mentioned any natural herbs or vitamins that I heard about I could see how angry he has got. So never make any suggestions because he is the doctor. When I See all other reviews how he calls someone stupid and the poor girl who was getting ragged on for her weight gain and he does not like the way she thinks And gas up her car and go to Canadian border . It is so bad when u put your hopes up and get talked to that way. it not to mention the swearing that she describes in the way it said. amazes me and sounds like his personality. I noticed she took the post down now I would assume she decided not to go to Canada and keep going there LOL All I know is my parents make me go and they think I'm just a sensitive teenager who take. Things too personal. All I'm saying is that I don't like to be mistreated and really do not like going.

Dr M is the kindest caring doctor I have been too.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr. M is a very kind and caring doctor who really knows a lot. When I was prescribed my medication I could not pick it up the day that it was ready because my car wouldn't start on one of the coldest winter snow storms. Dr M was so kind that he picked up the prescription that day and brought it to me. I asked how much I owed him for doing that and he wouldn't even charge me. Also if one medication would not work he would get me right in and either adjust it or change it and never spoke rude to me at all. I have been going to him for a while and I'm so much better. I think these negative reviews are some misunderstandings. He is a really nice doctor and listens very well and one of my appointments even went to about fourth minutes and I never got charged extra. Dr M is about helping the people and not all about money. There is nothing negative to say about him I'm sure his job is tough and he would never be rude.

He called be a D...ck

Posted on September 29th, 2016

So ever since I started his medication I gained a lot of weight and had really bad diaria and sleepless nights plus felt like a zombie . After him telling me to give it a chance and these are not side effects and I showed him the print out of possible side effects he argued and threw the paper in the garbage and said stop blaming everything on medications after that I was really upset from him yelling at be and said he is the doctor. I said and I'm the patient and do not like this prescription due to multiple side effects , I have it two months and I'm not happy with it . So he writes out another one and says here you go you F. ing. D...ck See you in 8 months . After a while I thought about it and decided to cancel out appointment. That's no way to treat someone. This Dr needs to learn kindness and manners.

Does not care about suffering patience

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been going to him for a while and every time I had trouble with side effects from his prescribed medication that were really bad he couldn't have me get in there to fix his wrong meds that were prescribed to me and hardly returned my phone calls. Also very rude doctor . Never going back again.

I'm realizing how bad he treats people

Posted on September 28th, 2016

For the comment below I'm so sorry that you had to hear those things , believe me I totally dropped him for the same reason! I got an alcohol problem and wanted to get help from a real good phycirast and what a rude doctor who said go to AA meetings and said some nasty things to me. It's kind of like being bullied the way he treats people. For the comment below I'm so sorry he said things about your weight and go to Canada border. That is really mean and no way will I ever pay a visit to be bullied like that again. I found a very nice therapist that has given me the tools to stop drinking booze and I keep very busy and stay away from my buddy's who drink. Just look at every ratings and comments and you hear the same complaints also the few comments that are posative are very Smart Cover ups. Maybe as Dr M should head to Canada as the comment below says what he said.