A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Moleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Moleski, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moleski graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Moleski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Moleski DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Moleski practice?
- Dr. Peter Moleski has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Moleski practices Emergency Medicine near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Emergency Physicians.