A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Moley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Moley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Moley, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Julian Moley MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Moley practice?
- Dr. Peter Moley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Moley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Old Greenwich, CT.
See New York Physiatrists and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.