A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Monfore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Monfore, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Monfore graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Monfore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Howland Monfore MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Monfore practice?
- Dr. Peter Monfore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Monfore practices General Practice near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Irvine General Practitioners.