A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Monheit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Monheit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Monheit graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monheit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter I Monheit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter I. Monheit practice?
- Dr. Peter Monheit has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Monheit practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians and Denver Geriatric Doctors.