A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Raff Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Raff Mueller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Catheter Ablation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff Mueller graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Raff Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Soldiers Home - Chelsea
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Raff Mueller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Raff Mueller practice?
- Dr. Peter Raff Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Raff Mueller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.