Learn more about Dr. Peter Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mueller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Catheter Ablation
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Soldiers Home - Chelsea
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Raff Mueller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Peter Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mueller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.