Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Muskat
Dr. Peter Muskat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Muskat is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, Fort Hamilton Hospital and Jewish Hospital, The. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Muskat has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Peter Muskat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Rachael Callcut
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. William Schecter
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Robert Mackersie
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi38