Dr. Peter Muskat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Muskat?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 7th, 2010

Dr. Muskat removed my gallbladder. I did not want him to but I wanted to have another baby. Complications from the gallbladder can be catostrophic during pregnancy. So I let him take it out. The surgery could not have gone better--except the nausea from the anesthesia.I followed his instructions post-surgery and did not pick up my children until he approved it. I have tiny incision scars and only slight twinges every now and then from where my gallbladder used to be. He is amazing. I am so happy to be alive to share in my children's lives. Anything can happen during even the most simple procedure, but I have confidence that if that were the case, Dr. Muskat would know exactly what to do to save you.I highly recommend him.

October 23rd, 2016