A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Muz is Excellent. Dr. Muz has been reviewed by 72 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Muz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Muz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Muz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Muz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Muz practice?
Dr. Peter Muz practices Dermatology near Concord, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ayer, MA and Boston, MA.
See Concord Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Muz, Dr. Pete Muz, Dr. Pierre Muz