Dr. Peter Muz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016
Awesome!!
Don't understand the negative reviews---I think Dr. Muz is terrific!! Only a 5 minute wait to see him, he diagnosed my problem right away, was pleasant, professional and funny!! Would highly recommend him!

September 30th, 2016
Careless
This doctor is very cold and careless with his patients. Did NOT resolve my problem just kept throwing cream at me. Went for a second opion and found out I have underlying condition. Do not go to this doctor. Also waited a ridiculous amount of time in office. Every employee was cold. As if they could careless in helping.

July 14th, 2016
Visit
Would never go back again to see Dr. Muz. He took about 2 minutes too look at me...if that is what you want to call it. No bed side manner at all. Office staff was friendly.. Maybe Dr. Muz could spend some time with them to get a clue on how to treat patients.

December 15th, 2014
Rude, Rushed and acted like I was a bother
I asked for a skin check and all he looked at was the two moles that I wanted removed. Acted as if I was bothering him and ASKED why are you here. The nurses and staff were friendly and nice, but Dr. Muz NEVER AGAIN YOU ARE RUDE AS I'M NOT SURE WHY YOU ARE A SO CALLED PHYSICIAN. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO YOU AGAIN!!!! YOUR SERVICES WERE AWFUL AND YOU HAVE HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER. YOU NEED LESSONS IN THIS AREA. I WILL SEEK DERM APPTS. ELSEWHERE. NO WONDER IT WAS EASY TO GET A QUICK APPT. WITH YOU AS NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU.

July 6th, 2012
Dr. Muz has been my doctor for 14 years
I have had over a dozen skin cancers removed by Dr. Muz and he has always shown concern for my situation and made sure I had minimal scarring (including MOHS surgery). He always takes time to explain to me what is going on and what will happen next, because he knows that is important to me. When things are going well I only see him once a year for a check up, but he always remembers my name and treats me with respect. He only does surgery if there is no other option, preferring to freeze off the small skin cancers to keep the scar small. Is he a busy man with a lot of patients? Yes. Does he hug me when I am there? No, but I am not looking for a doctor who hugs me, I am looking for a doctor who is smart and competent and who knows his stuff and considers surgery the last option.

June 1st, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Excellent communication skills, answers all my questions, his treatments work for me. Great dry sense of humor.

March 14th, 2012
healthcare giver very disappointed
I have been in healthcare for 24 yearsI had a consult with Dr Muz. He was notfriendly and quite rude.I never met thisperson and he told me to remind him to use anesthetic on my moles before he worked on the one on my arm. He said donot tell me later that you want these removed. Wow!! My husband is a physicianand I work with them all the time and never heard a doc so rude with a horriblebedside manner. I worked at MGH for yearsI will not be going back to my follow upwith this doctor again. He stared at his computer the entire timeI was explaining why I was in his office. I amnormally a quiet person but thought this should be addressed.

January 24th, 2012
basal cell, uh oh
Dr. Muz is very low key. He explained what I had and the procedure matter of factly. He did an excellent job sewing me up, within a year a quarter sized hole in my forehead was almost invisible

July 31st, 2011
Highly recommended
I moved from New York and started seeing Dr. Muz because I have had a melanoma in the past. He carefully reviewed my records and spent the time with me doing a full skin exam. As he did that he picked up another skin cancer that I missed. At a later date he operated on it and removed it. I can hardly see the scar. I was impressed with him and his staff.

June 22nd, 2011
good choice
I have been coming to him for years. He has treated me, my father and my husband for all kinds of skin problems. Has done a great job with all of us. I would highly recommend him.

June 15th, 2011
COMPASSIONATE, EFFECTIVE, AND CARING
I"ve been treated for different reasons over the last few years by Dr. Muz. Apart from being knowledgeable, effective and highly professional every time, Dr. Muz always makes himself available whenever I need him, and always communicates with patience, compassion, and clarity. Going to the doctor used to arouse anxiety for me, but now I know I'm in good hands with Dr. Muz. I recommend Dr. Muz without hesitation.

June 14th, 2011
Knows his stuff
I have had acne for many years (into my 30s), and I have seen many dermatologists. Dr. Muz is the only one who was able to give me totally clear skin. I also get eczema and he is great at explaining the treatments and relieving the itch.