A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Manos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Manos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Manos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Manos graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Manos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas Manos MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Manos practice?
- Dr. Peter Manos has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Manos practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Internists, Beaufort Critical Care Practitioners, Beaufort Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Beaufort Pulmonologists.