A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Niles Schlegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Niles Schlegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Niles Schlegel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles Schlegel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Niles Schlegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Rockefeller Univ Hospital, New York, Ny
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Niles Schlegel MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Niles Schlegel practice?
- Dr. Peter Niles Schlegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Niles Schlegel practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.