Learn more about Dr. Peter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Smith MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Peter Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Cardiologists.