A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter N Smith MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Peter Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Cardiologists.