A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Thompson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Peter Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Thompson practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.