A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Thompson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Peter Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Thompson practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Atlantic City, NJ.
See Atlantic City Surgeons.