A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Thompson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nicholas Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter N. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Peter Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Thompson practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Northfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Ventnor City, NJ.
See Northfield Surgeons.