A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Naiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Naiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Naiman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naiman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Naiman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Hospital, Inc
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Todd Naiman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Naiman practice?
- Dr. Peter Naiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Naiman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milford, CT.
See Milford Surgeons.