A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nakaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nakaji, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nakaji, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakaji graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nakaji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Nakaji practice?
Dr. Peter Nakaji practices Neurological Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.