Learn more about Dr. Peter Namnum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Namnum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namnum
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namnum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Namnum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Namnum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Namnum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Namnum MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Namnum practice?
- Dr. Peter Namnum has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Namnum practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Sunrise, FL.