Learn more about Dr. Peter Namnum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Namnum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Namnum
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Namnum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Namnum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Namnum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Namnum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Namnum MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Namnum practice?
- Dr. Peter Namnum has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Namnum practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Sunrise, FL.