Learn more about Dr. Peter Nardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nardi is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nardi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nardi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nardi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nardi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nardi MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Nardi practice?
- Dr. Peter Nardi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Nardi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.