A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Nassar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Nassar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Nassar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassar graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nassar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Nassar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Nassar practice?
- Dr. Peter Nassar has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Nassar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Critical Care Practitioners, and Jacksonville Pulmonologists.