A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Naus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Naus, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Naus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Naus graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Naus practice?
Dr. Peter Naus practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Arlington Internists.