A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Naylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Naylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naylor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Naylor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naylor graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Naylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Palmetto Low-Country
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter William Naylor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Naylor practice?
- Dr. Peter Naylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Naylor practices Psychiatry near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Psychiatrists.