Dr. Peter Naylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Great Appointment!
Great Doctor. Easy going and knew what he was doing.

November 25th, 2014
Disgusted
I adjusted my work schedule to come to an appointment with Dr. Naylor. First of all; his appointment block for the time of my appointment was double booked. I waited for 45 minutes and approached the front desk only to find out that i was never checked in and had new patient forms to fill out. After filing out the forms and waiting for an additional 30 minutes; i was called to the front desk to be told that they did not accept my insurance after asking over the phone at scheduling if my insurance was covered in which i was told yes. This is the worst experience that I've had at a doctor's office. I never saw the doctor and waited over an hour and fifteen minutes. May be the doctor is a good doctor but based on the lack of professionalism, customer service (yes; patients are also customers), and lack of organization of his staff; i find it hard to believe that he is any better. I would not recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone.

October 22nd, 2014
Depends on time of appt. Have waited 15 minutes to 45 minutes once..Really like Dr. Naylor...He is easy to talk to and makes me feel comfortable talking to him.